This salad was our dinner last night. Super yummy, easy, and healthy. So glad my kids loved it too! Though the 2 oldest ones did pick out the olives, but that’s okay! I added them for me, mostly.
Chop Chop Veggie Salad
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c sliced green olives
- 1-2 handfuls shredded cheddar
- Your favorite ranch dressing
Combine everything in a large bowl, store in fridge until ready to serve.
I prepped it at lunch time, and by dinner time it tasted even better since all the flavors had a chance to blend together some.